Jan 29, 2014

MAL 2014

After having to miss it last year, I was really excited to be able to make it to my first MAL this year. The weekend started rather late on Thursday evening, as we didn’t arrive at the host hotel until after 10 pm. While it was late, we got things going right away. After settling into the room, we went downstairs to have a drink in a somewhat busy lobby. Before leaving the room, my hands were quickly handcuffed behind my back. I remained that way for the entire duration of our time there, only being released after arriving back up to the room for the night. In only a couple of hours, I met several new people and enjoyed the company of several other old friends.

The next morning started with the usual healthy breakfast and a healthy walk. I’ve never been to DC before, so I was excited to see some of the monuments in the area. We also stopped by the Air and Space Museum. We grabbed a quick lunch before heading down to check out the market. I feel like I’ve seen just about every configuration of a leather market that there is to see now. At my first IML, the market consisted of one single room. My second IML had a market that was split between two floors. MAL had a market that is compartmentalized. The market spanned several conjoined rooms. A little later, I was fortunate enough to find myself tied to the bed with my arms spread and legs tied straight downward, keeping me in a ‘T’ position. This made it quick easy for a few friends to edge me for a while. Eventually, I was released… without release. After some dinner, we enjoyed an evening of mingling in gear down in the lobby.

Saturday started with a slow morning and breakfast. After lounging around the room for a short while and chatting, I was put into a neoprene sleepsack for round two of edging. This time, I was fortunate enough to have a kinder pair of hands take over at the end of the edging. After some time in the market and lobby, I had the opportunity to do something I haven’t done in quite some time: lose myself in some impressive rope work. It had been a while since I had been bound so completely with only rope, and it was fantastic.

Sunday, my final day, started off with a good breakfast. After some time in the market, I prepped myself for a play session with a young Dom that owed me a little revenge for some teasing at IML the previous year. I was expecting to be teased like I have never been before, but instead, I experienced one of the most intense bondage sessions of my life. This session had such an effect on me, that I feel I must write a separate post to cover the details. This post is coming shortly.

No comments: