Jan 2, 2014

Disconnect

I'm sure it's been obvious through the lack of posts here: I haven't been myself lately. Life has been tough on me recently. Not since before I started this blog, have I felt so disconnected from my friends and kink. There have been a few times where I've been pushed to the edge, a couple of which the ground crumbled beneath me and sent me over. This post alone has taken me months to complete, bit by bit.

A while back, I lost one of the most important things in my life. It was hard at first, but it smoothed out. Then I was reacquainted with what I lost and began to feel the negative effects of not having it. After a couple months of this, and a rather dramatic weekend, I was informed that I'd never have it again. I was devastated. Nothing else has to be said regarding how I've felt, and how I still feel. The last several months have been among the most difficult of my life. I broke.

All of this happened while I worked to finish my education, moved back to my hometown, and began work at a new location that is several times more stressful than the previous one. It was about the same time that one of my best friends moved away.

All of that said, I have successfully graduated. A chapter of my life is over, and now, I just have to deal with that annoying blank page before the next chapter begins.

So there you have it. Aside from some key moments, 2013 was not good to me. I've tried my hardest to put on a pretty face, but my blog has suffered and I feel that I owe you all an explanation for that. It's a new year, and hopefully one with better prospects than the last. For me and for you. Thank you for your patience and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Fossil9 said...

Hey buddy, I'm always here for support!

boundand said...

Thank you, Sir. That really means a lot to me.